Friday, January 17, 2020

Dedication

Dedication

This story is dedicated to my siblings,

John (Jack) McNulty of Alma, WV
Jim McNulty of Cincinnati, OH
Thom McNulty of Rock Hill, SC
Kathryn McNulty Beardsley of Minneapolis, MN
Virginia (Ginger) McNulty of Munhall, PA

I did the writing, but it was Jack, Jim, Thom, Kathi, and Ginger who did the remembering, and much more. I could not have told our dad's story at all without the essential help and advice of every one of my brothers and sisters.

It is for my family that I present my best effort at describing what our dad did for us. May we each honor John McNulty’s character and resolve in our own lives. His honesty and toughness has made us who we are.  

Lois A. McNulty
Ipswich, MA
January, 2020



“ Walking is a slow undertaking.
It is one of the most radical things you can do.

Erling Kagge
Walking, One Step at a Time, (Pantheon, 2019)








No comments:

Post a Comment